Are you looking for Brake Line Bender Reviews? Our experts team analysis 56079 number of feedback online for "Brake Line Bender" and shortlisted them. This list is created for those looking for their ideal Brake Line Bender. On selected products for the Best Brake Line Bender you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Table of Contents - Quick to go your desire topic!
- Comparison Chart for Best Brake Line Bender
- 1. Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red
- 2. Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender
- 3. Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit – 948006
- 4. ABN Brake Line Bender – 180 Degree Handheld Tubing Bender for 1/4in
- 5. Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle
- 6. Gino Development 02-0202 TruePower Brake Line Forming Tool with Pliers and Bender
- 7. OEMTOOLS 25440 Professional Tube Bending Pliers
- 8. Capri Tools Tube Bender
- 9. VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16″ & 1/4″ Lines
- 10. BTSHUB Tube Bender
- Brake Line Bender Buying Guide
- Final Thoughts
Comparison Chart for Best Brake Line Bender
We found 56079 reviews when researching this product for you. We have considered actual users feedback on the Brake Line Bender and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|3||Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit - 948006||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|4||ABN Brake Line Bender - 180 Degree Handheld Tubing Bender for 1/4in||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|5||Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle||9||Check on Amazon|
|6||Gino Development 02-0202 TruePower Brake Line Forming Tool with Pliers and Bender||9||Check on Amazon|
|7||OEMTOOLS 25440 Professional Tube Bending Pliers||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|8||Capri Tools Tube Bender||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|9||VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16" & 1/4" Lines||8.2||Check on Amazon|
|10||BTSHUB Tube Bender, Tubing Bender 180 Degree Brake Line Bender for 1/4"||8.2||Check on Amazon|
1. Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red
- 3-in-1 Capacity】Three sizes of tubing 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D..
- Versatile Tools】Bending 0-180 degree copper , aluminum ,brass and thin stainless steel pipes.
- Ergonomic and Knurled Design】Ergonomic wide hook grips equipped with non-slip, long knurled grip handles allow you to deliver the optimal and comfortable working experience.
- Crafted and sturdy tool】High visibility markings 180° design.
- User Manual】You can manipulate and work it easily and simply with user manual.
2. Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender
- Bends tubing up to 5/16″ (8mm) O.D.
- For copper and brass tubing, brake lines and bundy welding tube.
3. Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit – 948006
- For cutting, bending and flaring metal tubing
- Perfect for automotive, HVAC, plumbing and electrical projects
- Fits tubing from 3/16″ OD to 5/8″ OD
- Handy storage tray fits in toolbox drawer
- EASY TO READ: Includes usage instruction with photos
4. ABN Brake Line Bender – 180 Degree Handheld Tubing Bender for 1/4in
- Hand Held Tube Bender] Use the ABN Sheet Metal Line Bender Tool Brake Tube Bender to quickly and smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and steel thin-walled tubing without flattening or damaging your metal.
- 3 Channel Design] This fuel line tube bender include 3 channels for work on 3 common tubing sizes; Bend 1/4-inch (6mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), or 3/8-inch (10mm) tubing.
- Clear Identification] Angles and bends etch marked on the brake line tubing bender will provide simple and clear identification for easy use on every project; There will be no guesswork when it comes to working with these brake line tube bender.
- Easy to Use] Brake tubing pliers allows for 180-degree and or 90-degree bends; Line up the metal tube or pipe into the brake forming pliers and use the handle marked O R L to curve along the metal to the desired angle; Allow the pipe bender pliers to do the work for you.
- Built to Last] Brake tubing bender made from precision-machined aluminum alloy for extra strength and durability; Brake line bender tool includes a comfort grip to ease tension while working.
5. Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle
- Bends 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D. tubing (3/16″ OD use 1/4″ slot)
- Calibrated markings – for making accurate left-hand, right-hand and offset bends
- Patented Roto-Lok Indexing Lever – Smooth, tight 180˚ bends with less effort and improved control
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum with deluxe cushion grips for comfort and stability
- For bending soft copper, aluminum, brass, thin wall steel, and thin wall stainless steel
6. Gino Development 02-0202 TruePower Brake Line Forming Tool with Pliers and Bender
- 9″ long forged steel with vinyl gripping handles
- Align, bend and adjust 3/16″ and 1/4″ brake and fuel lines with a twist of the wrist
- Shaped jaws bend tubing without distortion
7. OEMTOOLS 25440 Professional Tube Bending Pliers
- BRAKE LINE BENDER: This tube bender is ideal for working on brake lines; Brake line bending tool is designed to bend brass, copper, steel, and aluminum brake lines; Tubing benders can make left, right, and offset bends up to 90-degree angles.
- DUAL-SIZED ADAPTERS: The brake tube bender comes with two dual-sized adapters for different sizes of brake line diameters; Pipe bender tool works on 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/16 inch, and 3/8 inch diameters of mild steel and soft tube material.
- MINIMIZES DAMAGE: Our brake line tube bender features forged separators with knife edges to minimize damage to parts; Safe soft copper tubing bender and metal tubing bender for any brake line kit; Excellent tubing pliers for mild steel pipes and tubes.
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL: These tubing bender pliers are made of alloy steel for additional strength and durability, ensuring these brake line forming pliers last for years to come; Sturdy manual tubing bender makes the job much easier.
- BRAKE LINE PLIERS PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Size: 10.
8. Capri Tools Tube Bender
- Easily make tight bends on round small-diameter copper, brass, and aluminum tubing
- Use with tubing with 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 in. outer diameter
- Bends from 0-120 degrees with reference marks at 45 and 90 degrees for accurate bends
- Compact design lets you work easily in tight spots
- Fits in any toolbox
9. VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16″ & 1/4″ Lines
- For use aligning, bending, and adjusting brake and fuel lines, fitting new hard lines, and changing the bend of existing lines.
- Constructed from heavy duty forged steel for strength and durability.
- Handle soft grips provide firm hold and comfort.
- Brass 3/16″, 1/4″ lines Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers.
- Easily bends tube without damaging or distorting tubing.
10. BTSHUB Tube Bender
- Suitable for 3 Sizes Tubing】Tubing Bender tool works better on three sizes of tubing 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ (8mm, 6mm, 10mm) .
- 0-180 Degree Bending】Simply adjust the metal bender according to the angle you require from 0-180 degrees.
- Durable and Long Last】High visibility markings 0-180° design.
- Easy to Use】Ergonomic wide hook grips equipped with non-slip, long knurled grip handles allow you to deliver the optimal and comfortable working experience.
- High Effitiency】 Brake line bender was manufactured with high-quality, heavy-duty steel.
Brake Line Bender Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Brake Line Bender stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Brake Line Bender in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Brake Line Bender for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Brake Line Bender Reviews. You have heard a lot of information, so you need to find a reliable source with sound choices before making a decision as to which product would be most effective for you.Besides buying guides and ratings websites, there are other sources where you can obtain information on anything from buying guides to personal recommendations. People can also share their experiences in online forums or submit reviews of specific products found online on official websites or on YouTube. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Brake Line Bender in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our team ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Brake Line Bender currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t
- Product Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Brake Line Bender based on that.
- Product Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Actual User Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Brake Line Bender before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Feedback: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Brake Line Bender they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Brake Line Bender, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Brake Line Bender before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Brake Line Bender will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Brake Line Bender if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Brake Line Bender on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.