Are you looking for Line Mixer Reviews? Our experts found 38534 number of feedback online for "Line Mixer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Line Mixer. On selected products for the Best Line Mixer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Table of Contents - Quick to go your desire topic!
- Comparison Chart for Best Line Mixer
- 1. Denon DN-312X Professional 12-Channel Line Mixer with Priority; 6 HDHQ Combination Inputs with MIC
- 2. Moukey Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing
- 3. Rolls MX51S Mini Mix 2 Four-Channel Stereo Line Mixer
- 4. Moukey Audio Mixer Line Mixer
- 5. FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing
- 6. Maker Hart LOOP MIXER – Portable Audio Mixer with 5 Channels
- 7. dbx DJDI Passive 2-Channel Direct Box with Line Mixer
- 8. Mackie Mix Series
- 9. BEHRINGER, 4 MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer White
- 10. Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)
Comparison Chart for Best Line Mixer38534 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Line Mixer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Denon DN-312X Professional 12-Channel Line Mixer with Priority; 6 HDHQ Combination Inputs with MIC||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|2||Moukey Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|3||Rolls MX51S Mini Mix 2 Four-Channel Stereo Line Mixer||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|4||Moukey Audio Mixer Line Mixer||9||Check on Amazon|
|5||FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|6||Maker Hart LOOP MIXER - Portable Audio Mixer with 5 Channels||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|7||dbx DJDI Passive 2-Channel Direct Box with Line Mixer||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|8||Mackie Mix Series, 5-Channel Compact Mixer with Studio-Level Audio Quality (Mix5)||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|9||BEHRINGER, 4 MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer White||8.2||Check on Amazon|
|10||Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)||8.2||Check on Amazon|
1. Denon DN-312X Professional 12-Channel Line Mixer with Priority; 6 HDHQ Combination Inputs with MIC
2. Moukey Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing
- Stereo / mono simple switching : Stereo version: You must use the 1/4” TRS stereo audio cable male to male connectors for input and output connection (1/4″ Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable (TRS Cable) is the key point).
- DC 5V power supply : The product uses the latest DC 5V power supply mode, which makes application scenarios no longer restricted.
- Simple Control : The audio mixer collects sound from many different sources (guitar, bass and keyboard) into a monitoring position for monitoring or routing.
- Multi Function Simplified Settings : The mixer is ideal for multi-keyboard devices and recording, where multiple channels need to be mixed into one audio track.
- Low-noise 4-channel line mixer : Mini audio mixer produces the highest sound quality at all output levels, boasting ultra-low noise operational for outstanding audio performance.
3. Rolls MX51S Mini Mix 2 Four-Channel Stereo Line Mixer
- For mixing a microphone XLR input with up to three RCA input signals
- four channels total
- line/ headphone output level
- Brand : rolls
- Model : MX51S
4. Moukey Audio Mixer Line Mixer
- Stereo / mono simple switching- Stereo version : Male and male connectors of 1 / 4-inch TRS stereo audio cable must be used for input and output connections (1 / 4-inch male-to-male stereo audio cable (TRS cable) is Key point) then press the toggle key.
- DC 5V power supply-This product uses the latest DC 5V power supply mode, so no longer restricts the application scenarios.
- Simple Control- The audio mixer collects sound from many different sources (guitar, bass and keyboard) into a monitoring position for monitoring or routing.
- Simplified setup versatility- The mixer is ideal for multi-keyboard devices and recording, where multiple channels need to be mixed into one audio track.
- Low-noise 8-channel line mixer- Mini audio mixer produces the highest sound quality at all output levels, has ultra-low noise operability, and provides excellent audio performance.
5. FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing
- Stereo/Mono Operation】◆Stereo version◆: You must use the 1/4” TRS stereo audio cable male to male connectors for input and output connection (1/4″ Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable (TRS Cable) is the key point).
- Compact Format】A heavy duty metal enclosure construction stereo mixer and the knobs have firm adjustment.
- Simple Controls】Audio mixer collecting the sounds from many different sources (microphones, guitars, bass and keyboards.
- Multifunctionality for a Simplified Setup】The line mixer is ideal for multikeyboard rigs and recording where several channels need to be mixed down to one track.
- Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer】 Mini audio mixer yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise operational for outstanding audio performance.
6. Maker Hart LOOP MIXER – Portable Audio Mixer with 5 Channels
- MIXER WITH VERSATILITY – Mix audio/music from computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, Amazon Echo/Dot, mics and instruments.
- AMPLIFY SIGNAL – Powered by AC adapter, increase signals from MIC to LINE level to a max gain of 50 dB for each input.
- STEREO & MONO – 5 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo jacks with Mono to Stereo DM2S adapter included
- 3 OUTPUTS – 1/8″ (3.
- TOUGH YET PORTABLE – Portable yet durable build with a smooth, intuitive design
7. dbx DJDI Passive 2-Channel Direct Box with Line Mixer
- Four totally independent DI box units in 1/2 RU package
- Independent 20dB pad switch per channel
- Independent ground (earth) lift switch per channel
- Independent Volume control per channel for line mixer output
- Independent pan control per channel for line mixer output
8. Mackie Mix Series
- 5‐channel compact mixer with proven high headroom
- 1 mic/line input with studio‐level audio quality
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- 2‐band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
9. BEHRINGER, 4 MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer White
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Power adapter included
10. Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)
- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Line Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Line Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Line Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Line Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Line Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Line Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Line Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Line Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Line Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.